Table of Contents
Did you know you can make money online – even without a website of your own? Did you know you through an affiliate marketing you can earn a living? Then what is this affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing involves promoting the goods or services of a company and earning a commission when people make a purchase through your link.
You do not need capital to buy the products or worry about making deliveries. You just promote a product and get paid for each sale initiated from your link. This is a cool way to earn passive income from the comfort of your home.
There are various affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria you can join to promote products and earn a commission. If you have a blog or social media platform which caters to the Nigerian audience, this is a chance to make money from the comfort of your home.
Travelstart affiliate Program
Travelstart runs an affiliate program where you earn a commission by promoting their services online.
How does Travelstart affiliate program work?
Travelstart pays affiliates a flat fee for all flights that do not originate in Nigeria, and 70% of the profit Travelstart makes from sales generated through your affiliate link for Nigerian flights. For example, if a customer buys a flight ticket worth N150,000 and Travelstart’s profit is N15,000, your commission will be 70% of N15,000 which is N10,500.
To join their affiliate program:
- Register for free to be a Travelstart affiliate.
- After approval, get your affiliate link, tools, and other promotional content.
- Share your affiliate link on your website or online platforms.
- Earn a commission once your referral pays for a flight.
Click here to join TravelStart Affiliate Program
Jumia affiliate program
Jumia is one of the biggest e-commerce websites in Nigeria for fashion, electronics, games and consoles, and many more. They have an affiliate program where you can promote Jumia goods to Nigerians on your website, blog, and social media pages.
How does the Jumia affiliate program work?
You need a functional blog, an email address, and a bank account to register as an affiliate with Jumia. As a Jumia affiliate, you will have access to reporting tools to analyze and optimize your performance to earn higher. Jumia has a good commission rate which can be as high as 13%.
To join the Jumia affiliate program:
- Sign up for free on Jumia affiliate website and wait for your application to be approved.
- Once approved, choose the product(s) you will like to promote.
- Generate your unique affiliate link and get banners, feed, etc for promotion.
- Share your affiliate link on your website social media platforms.
- Earn a commission on all orders a customer makes within 7 days from clicking on your link.
Click here to join Jumia Affiliate Program
Bet9ja affiliate Program
Bet9ja is a sport betting giant in Nigeria and is currently ranked as the 3rd most visited Nigerian website on Alexa. With the increase in sports betting in Nigeria, you can make money by becoming a Bet9ja affiliate.
How does Bet9ja affiliate program work?
As an affiliate on Bet9ja, you can earn up to 20% of what each of your referrals has lost and won in bet9ja. To join Bet9ja affiliate program:
- Sign up for free to create an affiliate account.
- Log in to your account after approval.
- Get data, images, texts, affiliate links, logos, and any other information you need to advertise Bet9ja on your website.
- Embed your affiliate links on your website and social media platforms.
- Get paid monthly for referrals generated through your link.
Click here to join Bet9ja Affiliate Program
DomainKing affiliate Program
DomainKing is a popular domain name and web hosting company in Nigeria. DomainKing pays 80% of each web hosting sale generated from your link. Payment is withheld for 45 days after each sale and the minimum payout is ₦1,000. No commission is paid for domain name purchases.
How does DomainKing affiliate program work?
- Sign up for free.
- Log in to get banners, referral links, and other promotional materials to place on your blog or website.
- Earn a commission for every sale generated through your affiliate link.
Click here to join DomainKing Affiliate Program
Hog furniture affiliate Program
Hog Furniture is a Nigerian retail company that sells homewares, office furnishings, and outdoor furniture.
How does Hog Furniture affiliate program work?
Hog Furniture pays a 3% commission for each successful order that comes through your link. Your commission is paid directly into your bank account 7-12 days after a successful order.
To become an affiliate:
- Register on Hog Furniture affiliate website.
- If approved, log in and download banners and get your referral link.
- Share the banner & referral link on your website, blog, email, or other platforms.
- Get paid once a sale is initiated through your link.
Click here to join Hog Furniture affiliate program
Konga affiliate Programme
You can be an affiliate on Konga even if you don’t own a website. Konga allows affiliates who do not have a website to promote Konga products on other online platforms such as social media networks, forums, or email.
How does Konga affiliate program work?
Konga Affiliate Program uses a combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals. When a visitor follows your affiliate link to the Konga website, their affiliate system registers this referral and places cookies on the visitor’s computer. When the visitor pays for the product, Konga affiliate system checks for cookies or IP address and pays you up to 9% of the purchase value. Payment is made through bank transfer on the Friday of the second week of the next month. To become a Konga affiliate:
- Sign up for free to create an affiliate account.
- Receive your password and other info by email.
- Log in to your own affiliate panel and get affiliate links, banners, text links, reviews, and other promotional materials.
- Embed links and banners on your website or social media pages.
- Receive up to 9% commission when your referral buys a product.
Click here to join Konga Affiliate Program
Wakanow affiliate program
Wakanow is an online travel company that offers services such as flight booking, hotels, airport transfers, tour packages, travel sim, travel insurance, PSS, and prepaid cards to the global market.
How does Wakanow affiliate program work?
Wakanow affiliate registration is not free. Wakanow partners with affiliates (individuals or travel agencies who sell travel products) and offer them discounted Wakanow products & services to sell to their customers and make large profits. They also have a referral program where affiliates get 50% of the registration fee of whoever they introduce to the Wakanow affiliate program.
To become an affiliate:
- Register on Wakanow affiliates portal.
- Pay registration fee from the payment link sent to you.
- Once approval is done, log-in credentials will be sent to you.
- Log in to your account and start transactions.
Click here to join Wakanow Affiliate Program
WhoGoHost Affiliate Program
WhoGoHost is one of the largest web hosting companies in Nigeria. If a client makes the payment for any of WhoGoHost’s products/services through your affiliate link or word of mouth, you get as much as 15% of the amount paid. You can only withdraw a minimum balance of N3,000. The best part is that WhoGoHost credits your account with N500 for just joining.
How does WhoGoHost affiliate program work?
- Sign up as an affiliate
- Log in to your affiliate account and get banners and other promotional materials
- Share your unique affiliate link on your blog, website, and to family and friends via email and SMS. You can also advertise by word of mouth and remind the client to mention that you recommended him/her.
- Get paid when the client makes payment
Click here to join WhoGoHost Affiliate Program
TravelBeta Affiliate Program
TravelBeta is one of the popular travel agencies in Nigeria that runs an affiliate program.
How does TravelBeta affiliate program work?
TravelBeta offers services such as domestic and international flights, hotels, tours, airport transfers, car rentals, visa services, and travel packages at discounted prices to their affiliates who can then sell to customers to make profits. You can promote TravelBeta products via email to potential customers if you do not have a website or blog.
- Visit the partner sign up page and register for free.
- An affiliate manager assigned to you will email you back either accepting or rejecting your application with reasons.
- If accepted, choose promotional materials such as white labels, banners, text links, and XML feeds to display on your newsletter, website, or blog.
- Send a monthly invoice based on the reports that you see in your affiliate account.
- Get paid monthly when a customer makes a purchase through your link.
Click here to join TravelBeta Affiliate Program
Nairabet affiliate program
Nairabet is one of the well known online sport betting platforms in Nigeria. You can earn money by becoming a Nairabet affiliate.
How does the Nairabet affiliate program work?
As an affiliate, Nairabet pays you 30%- 50% of the profit made by each person you refer to. Your commission is paid directly into your bank account within 20 working days of the following month. Minimum withdrawal is ₦1000 for Nigerian affiliates.
To become an affiliate:
- Register to create an account.
- Wait for your application to be approved within 48 hours.
- Log in and get your unique affiliate link, promotional materials, and access to tools such as Affiliate Message Center, Affiliate Statistics, and so on.
- Promote the link on your website, blog, forums, email, or social media platforms.
- Earn a commission for each person that signs up to Nairabet through your link.