If after shaving, you usually have bumps that rarely go away despite using lots of after shaving and cleansing lotion? If your face has been ravaged by acne and you look older than you supposed to, then this lotion is for you?
Pfizer Neo-Medrol acne lotion is a formula that has proven results in the treatment of acne.
Benefits of (Pfizer) Neo-Medrol acne Lotion cream
- This medication controls acne in adolescents and young adults.
- It minimises the risk of acne breakouts
- It nourishes and maintains the skin
Neo-Medrol acne lotion Active Ingredients
- Methylprednisolone acetate (C24H32O6) acts on inflammatory surfaces to reduce redness
- Neomycin sulphate (C23H52N6O25S3) induces antibacterial effects – stops bacteria cutaneous development
- Aluminium Chlorohydroxide (Al2CIH7O6) hydrate causes lesions to dry
- Sulphur is a keratolytic agent and has antifungal properties.
- Shake well before you use
- Rinse the affected part with warm soapy water
- You may apply Neo-Medrol morning and night.
- Results appear in about 7 days
Who should not take this medication?
If you are allergic to methylprednisolone, neomycin, or any of the active ingredients. if you suffer from:
- Tuberculosis of the skin
- Herpes simplex
- Numbness in the fingers
- Appearance of blood-containing blisters on the dermis skin
- Skin thinning
Avoid contact with the eye
Where can I buy Neo-Medrol?
You can buy online from Konga and Jumia. You may read product reviews before taking a decision.
How much does Neo-Medrol cost?
25ml costs around 7,000 Naira.