Table of Contents
This can be a lengthy process with many requirements, such as collateral, which you may not have. At the end of this lengthy process, you may still be declared ineligible. This can be quite frustrating especially when you need money to start up a business or for other urgent needs.
If you need a quick loan but have no collateral, there’s a solution to your problems. Thanks to the internet and online lending services, you can now access loans comfortably from your home via your desktop computer or mobile phone apps.
Business loans, student loans, a little something to tide you over till the next payday—all these are available on online loan services.
The best part is that you need no collateral and no guarantor for these loans. All that is needed are few requirements and once you’re eligible, you can get your loans within minutes or hours.
How can I get quick online loans in Nigeria?
To get an online loan in Nigeria, all you need is a laptop or a smartphone with access to the Internet. Visit the website of any of the online services listed below or download their mobile loan app to sign up and create an account. Once you log in, apply for a loan (amount depends on your eligibility), and you’ll get your cash once you qualify.
1. Aella Credit
Aella Credit is an online lending platform that is mostly focused on employee lending. Aella offers a short term loan of 30-60 days period. You can apply for loans through Aella mobile app.
- Loan amount & interest rates: Out-network customers— I.e. individuals whose companies are not registered with Aella or people borrowing for the first time, can access loans up of ₦1,500- ₦90,000, while In-network customers whose companies are registered with Aella or people who have previously borrowed and paid back, can access up to ₦720,000. There is no fee for late payment. Loans to out-network customers attract a monthly interest of 4%-29%. In-network customers enjoy better interest rates.
- Requirements: Bank details, BVN, next of kin information, employee ID (for In-network customers), and a transaction fee of ₦30.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +234 908 029 6333
- Website: https://aellacredit.com
Eligibility: This loan is mostly available to salary earners
2. Carbon (Paylater)
Carbon, formerly known as Paylater, is one of the most popular digital lending services in Nigeria. You can apply for Carbon loan even if you’re not a salary earner.
- Loan amount & interest rates: Depending on your credit score, you can access loans from ₦1,500 to ₦1,000,000 with loan terms of 4 – 64weeks. Interest ranges from 2% – 30%, with an equivalent monthly interest rate of 1 – 21%.
- Requirements: The basic requirements include personal details such as your BVN, debit card details, name, home address,etc.
For loans of ₦50,000 and above, Carbon requires a valid ID, Employment letter, or your picture accompanied by a supporting document.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://getcarbon.co
- Phone number: 01-460 9945 or 01-631 1215
- In-App Chat
Kiakia is an online money lending service in partnership with the Sterling Bank. They offer personal loans to individuals and also match borrowers to an individual or corporate lenders. You can apply for loans through Kiakia website as they have no mobile app as of this time.
- Loan Amount & Interest Rate: ₦10,000 to ₦5,000,000. Kiakia charges a flat interest rate of 15% for 14 days loan duration and 20% for 30 days loan duration depending on your credit score and risk level.
- Requirements: Work ID, a sterling bank account, BVN, and email address.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 08093078377, 09055111140, or 08092245588
- Website: https://kiakia.co
- WhatsApp: 08092245588
- ABUJA – Jabi; Plot 395A Etang Obuli Crescent, off Idriss Ibrahim Crescent, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi, Abuja.
- ABUJA – Gwarimpa; Suite S3, Pathfield Mall, 4th Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja.
Creditville is a digital lending company that provides payday loans, business loans, and cab lease services to eligible individuals.
- Loan amount & interest rates: Borrowers can access up to ₦100,000 – ₦4,000,000 with a maximum loan tenure of 12 months. Interest rates fall within 6%-31%.
- Requirements for business loans: One passport photograph, a valid ID, last six months statement of account, certificate of incorporation, memorandum of association, post-dated NUBAN cheques from the client, a suitable guarantor who will provide the following: employment/confirmation letter, one undated NUBAN cheque, copy of staff ID card, filled guarantor form provided by Creditville limited.
- Requirements for payday loans: A suitable guarantor, 1 passport photograph(each from client and guarantor), copy of client employee ID card, copy of guarantor employee ID card, loan request application letter, post-dated NUBAN cheques from clients, one blank undated NUBAN cheque from the guarantor, last six months salary current account statement stamped, duly completed loan application form, copy of letter of employment or confirmation of employment, rent receipt, utility bill.
N/B: A suitable guarantor in place has to be a staff of any commercial bank in Nigeria, a senior management staff of a blue-chip company, or a senior civil servant from grade level 14 and above.
- Phone number: 0805 510 0010
- Website: https://creditville.ng
- Office: 180B Moshood Olugbani Street, Off Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requirements may not be easily attainable.
- The loan is only available to salary earners or business owners.
Kwikmoney is a digital lending service that is partnered with some banks and mobile networks to provide loans to individuals and small businesses.
- Loan amount & interest: Users can access up to ₦500,000 or more as they borrow and payback. Interest rates are from 5% with a repayment period of 14 – 30 days.
- Requirements: Bank details, BVN, a phone number that has been used for the last 3 months, and you must be over 18 years old.
- Office: 3B Adekunle Lawal Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Website: https://www.kwikmoney.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +234 (0) 1 700 2274 or SMS “HELP” to 561(for 9 mobile users only)
Fint connects lenders to borrowers who are looking for short term loans.
- Loan amount & interest rate: ₦2,000-₦2,000,000 with interest rates from 2% monthly (depending on borrower’s risk score).
- Requirements: Valid ID, Bank details, bank statements, proof of employment or source of income, a verification fee of ₦3,000, transfer charge, and a closing fee which is 8% of the loan.
- Phone number: 0908 292 5456 or 09066249898
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://fint.ng
Alat is digital lending platform sponsored by Wema Bank. They provide loans to individuals for business, travel, and medical reasons, and also for a car purchase.
- Loan amount & interest rate: Borrowers can borrow as much as ₦200,000. Interest rates are from 20% per annum.
- Requirements: Valid ID, Email, phone number, a passport with your signature at the back, standard savings account, good credit history, a copy of your utility bill.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 070022552528
- Website: https://www.alat.ng
- Office: You can visit any Wema bank near you for enquiries.
Branch is another online service that provides loans to individuals without collateral. There are no late fees or rollover fees.
- Loan amount & interest rate: Branch offers loans from ₦1,000 to ₦200,000 with a repayment period of 4 – 40 weeks. Interest ranges from 15% – 34% with an equivalent monthly interest of 3% – 21% and APR of 33% – 261%, depending on your loan option repayment period.
- Requirements: Phone number or Facebook account, BVN, bank details.
- Company details: Currently, Branch does not provide customer support by phone or in person. However, you can use the in-app chat application to get realtime support 24/7, visit their website https://branch.com.ng, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Renmoney provides financial services to both employed individuals and business owners.
- Loan Amount & Interest rates: You can borrow up to ₦4,000,000. Interest ranges are as low as 33.9% per annum. The loan repayment period is within 3-12months. The management fee is also charged depending on the amount loaned.
- Requirements: The basic requirements are Valid ID, employment letter, verification of your monthly income/source of income, recent passport photograph, bank details, and utility bills. For specific requirements, if you’re employed or a business owner, check here.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://onboard.renmoney.com
- Phone: 0700 5000 500
23, Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
Pentagon Plaza, 23 Opebi Road, Ikeja.
Kings Plaza, 80, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere.
27-29 Odunlami Street, Marina
F61 & F62 Road 3, Ikota Shopping Complex, Ikota, Lekki-Ajah.
Eligibility: Loan is only available to borrowers with a verifiable source of income
Specta is sponsored by the Sterling Bank to provide medical loans, educational loans, and personal loans to individuals.
- Loan amount & interest rates:
Borrowers can access up to ₦5,000,000 (for specta basic). Interest rates are between 26%-30% per annum.
- Requirements: Email, BVN, phone number, valid ID, bank details, proof of employment(depending on the type of specta loan)
Quickcheck offers loan and airtime recharge to individuals.
- Loan amount & interest rate:
According to information of Quickcheck app, Loans range from ₦1,500 to ₦500,000 with loan terms from 4 weeks – 1 year. Interest ranges from 2% – 30%, with an equivalent monthly interest rate of 1 – 21%.
- Requirements: Phone number or facebook account, bank account details, BVN
- Office: 23 Agodogba Avenue, Park View Estate, Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria.
- Click support on the app
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://quickcheck.ng/
- Getting a loan after your first one can be challenging.
- Most users have complained of some difficulties and issues in the app which are still unfixed.
- No customer care number.
- Loan amount & interest rates:
You can access up to ₦3,000,000. Interest rates are from 4% with repayment plan between 3 – 12 months.
- Requirements: Letter of Employment, salary account bank statement for the last 6 months, good credit history, a recent passport photograph, staff Identification card, pension Statement or Tax ID, utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement), and Valid Proof of Identification.
- Call: 090 9089 7471
- WhatsApp: 081 0315 5826
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://c24ng.com
- Branch Office: 4 Adenubi Close off Majekodunmi Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
- Loan services are only available within Lagos
- Borrowers must be employed and get employer’s approval to be for the loan can be given.
- Loan amount & interest rates:
You can borrow up to ₦5,000,000. Interest rates are from 3.5% monthly (depending on risk level). The management fee is charged upfront.
- 1 Passport Photograph
- A valid means of Identification( International Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID card)
- Your 6months up-to-date salary statement of account, to be sent directly from your bank to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee ID Card
- Employment Letter
- NUBAN Cheques or Direct Debit Mandate
- If you are an outsourced employee or your employer has not been confirmed, you will be required to provide a guarantor who must be a permanent staff of your firm and must have the capacity.
- 177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Wuraola House, 82, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
- 8/60, Broad Street (Kakawa Junction) Marina, Lagos.
- Millennium plaza Adjacent NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Street, Central area
- GNI Building, Oke-Bola, Ibadan
- Wisdom House, No. 72, Stadium/Ken Saro Wiwa Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Eligibility: You must be a salary earner or a business owner to get a loan.
Fairmoney offer airtime recharge and cash loan and to borrowers.
- Loan amount & interest rates:
Maximum amount of ₦150,000 with loan term durations of 4 – 26 weeks and equivalent monthly interest which ranges from 5% – 28%. First-timers can access up to ₦40,000.
- Requirements: Phone number or facebook account, BVN, and bank details.
Eligibility: Lack of physical office or customer care number for the speedy resolution of issues
15. Credit Direct Limited
- Loan amount & interest rates: N100,000-N2,500,000 for first-timers and up to N5,000,000 for old customers. Interest rates fall within 6% – 30% while loan tenor is for a period of 3months-6 months.
- Requirements: Valid ID, bank details, a recent passport photograph, and letter of employment. There are more requirements depending on the loan type. Check Credit Direct website to see full requirements.
- Office: 48/50 Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
- FCMB 80, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Website: https://www.creditdirect.ng
- Phone: 01-4482225
- Email: email@example.com
Eligibility: You must be a salary earner, corps member, business owner, or have a pension plan to access loans.
16. Rosabon Finance Quick Loan
- Loan amount & interest rates: Maximum of ₦1.5 Million accessible. Interest is from 2.5% depending on the client’s risk level. Loan tenure is within 3-10months.
- Requirements: Employment letter, salary account, pension account or tax ID, Valid ID, Utility bill.
- Head Office: The Concept House, No 32 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos State.
- Website: https://www.rosabon-finance.com
- Telephone: 0815 088 0038, 0815 088 0039, or 0815 084 6657
- Port Harcourt: 0815 084 6659, or 0815 088 0082
- Abuja: 0815 099 1085
Eligibility: Loan is for borrowers with a verifiable source of income.
Snap credit offers loans to employees through their employers.
- Loan amount & interest rates:
₦10,000-₦1,500,000 for first-timers. Interest rates are at 10%-32%. Size of loan and Interest rates vary based on data provided by your employer such as salary, position, and length of service, and the amount you wish to borrow
- Requirements: employment proof, employee ID, bank details.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.snapcredit.ng
- Office: Akarigbere Street, Off Idejo Street, Off Adeola Odeku Road, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- You must be employed to access loans
- Loans are only available to borrowers in Lagos.
- You require your employer’s approval
18. Page financials
- Loan amount & interest rates: Borrowers can access ₦100,000-₦5,000,000. Based on Page financial’s loan calculator, interest is from 14% per month.
- Requirements: Personal details, BVN, bank details, and employment details.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 016317243
- Website: https://pagefinancials.com
- 23, Norman Williams Street, S/W Ikoyi, Lagos
- 29, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
- 67, Mokola – Dugbe Road, Ibadan
Eligibility: Loan is only available to salary earners in Lagos and Ibadan
- Loan amount & interest rates: Lidya give out loans of $500-$15,000 to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across Africa and Europe. Interest rates can be as low as 3.5%.
- Requirements: To apply, MSMEs are required to create a free account online, then upload their transaction history/bank statement to be assessed. Approval and size of the loan depends on your credit score.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Oko Awo Street Victoria Island.
- Website: https://www.lidya.co
- Social media pages:
- Problems: Lidya loans are not extended to individuals starting a new business. You must have a registered business operating for at least 3 months.
- Loan amount & interest rates: ₦10,000-₦500,000 with interest rates at 6%-24% for a new customer.
- Requirements: Valid means of identification, utility bill, passport photograph, 3 months bank statement, and employment letter or promotion letter or contract review.
- Office: 6th Floor, 294 Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria, 23401
- Phone: 0906 000 2346
- Website: https://www.pennylender.com
- Email: email@example.com
- You must be a salary earner
- You must be resident in Lagos
These are online lending services that provide personal and business loans without collateral in Nigeria. With these lending services, you can get a quick loan within 24 hours from the comfort of your own.
Be sure to check out their websites for terms & conditions, interest rates, amount you can access, and repayment plan as these may change over time. Once you find one that suits your needs, you can apply, and get your cash instantly if your application is approved.
Have you tried any of these online lending services? Please, comment on the box below to tell us your experience.