Are you having questions, issues, or complaints concerning your Startimes decoder, that will propel you to speak with one of their customer service representatives? This article will provide you with guides and information about Startimes customer care services, which range from their phone numbers to other social platforms such as email address, twitter, facebook, etc. This post is packed with valuable information that will help to quickly connect with their service representatives in case you are facing any challenge.
Startimes is a prominent provider of digital TV services in Nigeria. Due to the affordability of their subscription fees and Startimes decoder, it is popular among Nigerian citizens and residents. However, problems will always occur and Startimes decoder comes with its own challenges, hence the need for a dedicated customer care representative to help address these issues. Startimes cover several cities and areas in Nigeria and they include Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Aba, Enough, Benin, Ilorin, Kaduna, Jos, Kano, Onitsha Markurdi, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Sokoto, Ibadan and Yola.
Startimes decoder are available in three different forms which are; the SD decoder, the HD decoder and the combo decoder and they offer their customers four different bouquets or subscriptions which are; The Nova Bouquet, The Basic Bouquet, The Classic Bouquet, and The Unique Bouquet. With at least 100 channels, Startimes has continued to grow and expand its base across the African marketisand it is striving to be a global media giant. It prides itself as the first digital TV which does not require any additional tools like satellite dish before it can operate fully.
Read on to find more about Startimes customer care phone numbers, contact details, location, and social media addresses.
- Startimes contact phone Number: You can speak with one of their customer service representatives on the phone. Their dedicated phone numbers, below; (094618888, 014618888). However, you will be charged at your network’s normal call rate.
- Startimes official email address: This is not the best way to contact Startimes especially if you want a quick response because it takes them hours or even days before they will respond. You can opt for this choice if you are short on airtime. Their official email address is (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Startimes Social Accounts: As per their social accounts, they are active on both twitter and facebook. You can contact them via any of this medium and they will respond within minutes. Facebook account: @StarTimesNG; Twitter account: @startimes_ng.
- Their official website is (http://www.startimestv.com/).
- Startimes office address: Their head office is located at AFRIBANK House, Fatai Atere Way, Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria and they have other branches in different parts of the country.